Wednesday 10 September 2014

Wednesday Want . . .

So tonight I am unveiling this weeks Wednesday Wants, yes I couldn't just pick one, so without further ado here there are . . .


Now all three of these rings are from the lovely brand Orelia, now I have spotted their lovely delicate designs in the boutique part of Topshop, but after making a point of exploring their website I am definitely in love!
So here are my three favourite rings, starting at the bottom and working my way up, this teardrop shape is so stunning. This ring is perfect for adding something special to a simple outfit, also a great piece to take you from day to night, think about how much this ring will sparkle in the light.
Number two is the vintage inspired piece with a crystal in the centre of the above image. Vintage jewellery is my favourite kind of jewellery I love finding pieces that no one else will have, now yes this is vintage inspired but how gorgeous is this almost art deco inspired ring? I really want this piece, I'm thinking pay day buy!
Finally number three, the simply elegant and effortless charm of this ring caught my attention as soon as my eyes met with its image on the rings page of Orelia's website. The delicate and fine band give this piece as delicate feel, feminine and pretty I don't think anyone could dislike this ring. I love that the gold has been mixed with the blue gem stone in the centre of the ring, this piece will look good with a tan, just saying.

Do you like Orelia as much as me? Check out their other products here . . . 
Another great point to mention about this wonderful brand is that they are very well priced!
The pieces I are all £12 how brilliant is that, and they are made from quality materials!
I think I will be buying a lot form this jewellery brand!

What do you think?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment