Wednesday 21 May 2014

Bedazzled . . .

So have you seen some of the great bedazzled pieces of footwear around at the moment?
Now I'm not talking all over sparkle and detail I am just talking on the heel, have a look at the examples below . . .

For Prices Click Here
As you can see even the flats have had a bedazzling make over. I love the mix of styles available at the moment this is a great micro-trend if you want to add a little sparkle into your day to day life, this trend is also a great as you can take into evening wear. I really love the two pairs below best . . .


These one's from Zara really made me love this trend to start with. I just love the subtler details on this heel and the fact you could easily wear it in the day and straight to night without being too bold and over the top. Just right!


Finally these heels from Topshop, how fabulous are these! The detail is incredible and it is bound to cause a fuss among your friends, everybody will want these so get them before them sell out it is nearly summer party season you know!

Where will you be wearing your bedazzled shoes?

x

1 comment:

  1. I love the topshop ones! They'd be amazing to dress up a pair of jeans and nice top! X

    ReplyDelete