Thursday 10 April 2014

Fabric Pr Press Day Part 1

Yesterday I spent the afternoon and early evening with the wonderful people who make up Fabric Pr at their press day at The Doll's House
This awesome venue was host to some great company and brands, with a mix or menswear, womenswear, accessories and footwear there was something for everyone's tastes. Have a look for yourself . . .






Showcasing Autumn / Winter 2014 collections from these great companies:  Aigle, Aigle x Nigel Cabourn, Atelier Scotch, Cinderela B, Cro'Jack, Denim Is Everything, Duck & Cover, Edmund Hilary, Elvine, FYT & CO, Gabicci Vintage, G-Lab, JQ Jeans, Lochcarron, Monta Heritage, New Accessories Group, Palladium, Palladium x Alpha Industries, Peter Scott, Prey of London, SOS Jeans, Thomas Royall, and Villain. So as you can see a great mix of talent was on show. Some of my favourite pieces were from an amazing jewellery designer called Cinderela B, while speaking to the lovely Holly at Fabric Pr who filled me in on this designer I leaned that she makes all of her pieces in London in her little workshop with the help of her busy bees who hand make everything. This will be a company that I will be looking at with great interest. Have a look at some of her amazing pieces coming up for Autumn  / Winter.






I am absolutely in love with the bee bracelet and bee earrings, they are fun, fabulous and elegant. The print wrap bracelets are also so lovely and feminine, finished off with a gold charm and fastened with a buckle. This brand really does have stunning pieces for every kind of girl. I can't wait to see what else this designer comes up with!

Next we have Prey of London, how amazing are these pieces below!! Edgy fashion at its best, velvet pieces, embellishment, metallics, futuristic trims and leather jackets. This design team create dramatic fashion pieces you are bound to get noticed and attract great attention. Personally I would love any of these pieces they would be a great investment for any fashionista.






While moving up the many floors that make up the Doll's House, more fabulous brands came into sight. In part two I will show you some amazing menswear brands. For now I will continue to talk about the more girly side of the event. 

Upstairs I was treated to a drink, which was truly appreciated thank you Fabric PR, cool and refreshing, it even looks inviting in the picture.



While enjoying my refreshment I waited in line at the nail bar to have my nails done by the lovely Jessica Glossin. Check out my instagram to see the finished nails, they are awesome even if I do say so myself, also check out Jessica's instagram account.

After getting my nails done I continued to look around at the pieces on display and ended up of the roof terrace in glorious sunshine looking at some great swimwear pieces. On my way back down I discovered more rooms full of fashion and footwear. Which I will elaborate more on in my next entry as I am aware that this is already very long. 

Finally I finished off this press event by chatting to the lovely Bethany from Fabric Pr who gave me a goody bag, as well as having a lovely chat. The goody bag is to be revealed later . . .

x

No comments:

Post a Comment