Tuesday 18 March 2014

Trend My Way . . .

This springs pastel trend finally styled my way. 

For Stocklists Click Here
First of all I'll start with the base of this outfit this stunning yellow pastel skater style dress by new brand wearEPONYMOUS, W.E for short. This new brand has some great pieces for you to feast your eyes on so have a look!

Click here for prices
This dress is a great shape and will hug my curves in the right places, but then flare out in that typical skater style. Very flattering and elegant. Styled above with a tan belt but could be changed to a black belt in winter. For the cooled evenings I would throw on this suede black jacket to keep me warm and to accentuate the shape shown off by the dress. Next some nice gold accessories to compliment the pastel yellow of the dress. My choice of bag is of course the pastel version of my trusty yellow bag, a perfect match with this dress, made for each other some might say. Finished off with these boots again featuring gold detailing to match the over all look of this outfit. I would wear this for both day and night events and occasions, love it!

How would you wear this trend?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment